This is the first time I have made anything out of knit and it was surprisingly
easier then regular cotton. I thought it would be stretchy and get out of shape while sewing but the only thing I did different was use a walking foot.
And the pattern I used was a Butterick fast and easy. It seriously took me only an hour to put it all together. You just cut out 3 pieces.
I do have to say the flowers took a little longer. Those werent part of the pattern I just added them myself. And it past the final test. I wore it to work and got many compliments. No one even knew that I made it!
This is the pattern....