I am so delited that Rita from one of my favorite blogs...quiltpiecer
included me in her list of favorite blogs! I love her blog so when I got an email that she was giving me the Versatile Blogger Award I was so excited! Thanks Rita!!
Now the award has a few rules: (but they are fun rules)
•Thank the person who gave you the award. (Definitely!)
•Tell 7 things about yourself.
•Award 15 other bloggers that you enjoy reading.
7 Things About Me:
So where do I start?
1. I love to recite lines from the movie Dirty Dancing! "your wild, what? Your WIIILLLD!!"
2. I HATE grocery shopping...it actually gives me anxiety...yeah I know...Wierd??
3. I am an only child and I also have only 1 daughter who's 13.
4. I can make the best chewy chex mix and caramel corn (not too good at cooking dinners though)
5. I have only been quilting for about 1yr & half. My mother n law is also a quilter!
6. I work closely with the community as a state employee 40 hrs a week! So I don't have much time to quilt :(
7. I like the rapper Snoop Dog. Lol, very random i know!
15 Bloggers who are receiving the Versatile Blogger Award from me (in no particular order):
There are so many wonderful bloggers, I know I'm probably leaving some of my favorite quilting blogs out but it's hard to pick just 15! . I just want to give a cheer and recognition to all quilting bloggers. Without all of you I can honestly say that I probably wouldn't be a quilter. I am happy to be part of such a special group in blogland; and thanks to all for sharing your creativity. The inspiration I get from all of you is priceless!
You're welcome ... it was my pleasure! And I agree with you: the inspiration I get from everyone is priceless!ReplyDelete
Thank you so much for including me!ReplyDelete
thank you so much for adding me to your list. i am flattered!!!ReplyDelete